· No work completed on-site
· Waiting for required approvals to make final connection along Sunset Ridge Road
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 6th to June 10th
· Removing the existing asphalt surface in preparation for installing new asphalt surface
· Excavation and base installation for roadway widening in a few areas.
· Waiting on necessary approvals prior to making final water main connection at Sunset Ridge Road and Maple Lane
We have made continued attempts to receive the required approvals to complete the final water main connection at Maple Lane and Sunset Ridge Road. Please understand the Village is doing everything possible to get the project completed in a timely manner. We understand the frustration living within a construction zone with limited or no construction activity on-going.
Since the approvals are taking substantially longer than anticipated, the contractor will being the roadway improvement prior to getting the required approvals to make the connection at Sunset Ridge Road and Maple Lane.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding during these unforeseen delays.