· Paved first layer of asphalt pavement
· Rough grading of landscape areas disturbed by construction
· Adjust manholes to final elevations
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 27th to July 1st
· Perform final testing of new water main
· Internal televising of storm sewer and sanitary sewer
· Installation and final grading of topsoil
The first layer of asphalt pavement was installed last Saturday. This was a major milestone by providing a smooth surface to drive on and greatly reducing the amount of dust along the project site.
The contractor started performing the rough grading and removing excess material from the job site this week. Next week the contractor anticipates installing and grading topsoil. Sod restoration will be completed following paving of asphalt surface.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding as you traveled along a gravel roadway and dealt with the dust over the past several months of construction. The asphalt pavement was hopefully a welcome improvement for all the residents along the street and within the neighborhood.