· Continued with storm sewer mainline installation
· Continued with storm sewer service installations to individual homes
· Grind-in-place asphalt
· Sanitary sewer service replacements
· Received required approvals to place new water main into service
· Started water service replacements
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, May 9th to May 13th
· Complete water service replacements
· AT&T contractor on-site replacing and relocating utility lines
Water service replacements will continue, and hopefully be completed, along Maple Lane next week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 1 to 2 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
AT&T is anticipated to be on-site next week beginning utility line replacement and relocation. It is anticipated this work will take approximately 2 weeks to complete. During this time, the contractor hired by the Village to construct the public improvements will not be on-site performing work. With the narrow roadways and limited space to work, it would not be advantageous to have both contractors working at the same time. The Village will monitor the schedule and progress of the AT&T contractor. As soon as they are completed with their improvements, the Village improvements will begin again.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition between the AT&T work being completed and the Village project being placed on hold for the time being.