· Open cut water main installation along Maple, Glen Oak, and Linden.
· Made connection to existing water main at Glen Oak Drive and Linden Lane
· Installation of valves and fire hydrants
· Started storm sewer installation
· Began performing required testing prior to placing water main into service
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, May 2nd to May 6th
· Continue with storm sewer installation
· Receive required approvals prior to placing the water main into service
· Begin water service replacements
The majority of the water main installation is now completed. Once the required approvals are received, the contractor will begin replacing the water services to each individual home. It is anticipated water service replacement will begin Thursday of next week.
Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 1 to 2 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as the construction process continues.