· Final cleaning and work to prepare for paving the final layer of asphalt pavement
· Applying layer of tack coat (oil) and sand prior to asphalt paving
· Paving final surface of asphalt pavement
Work Remaining to be completed
· Asphalt driveway restoration
· Sod installation, weather dependent
· Additional planting to be installed
Now that the final layer of asphalt surface has been paved, the remaining items can be completed. The most significant items remaining to complete are sod and asphalt driveway restorations. These two item were not completed prior to asphalt surface paving in order to match the final asphalt surface.
The asphalt driveway restorations are being scheduled and should be completed in the near future.
We are still determining the best option for sod installation. At this time, the contractor has indicated they would like to install the sod and perform heavy watering to ensure the sod lives and a healthy stand of grass is established. We are continuing to monitor the weather conditions and discuss the best option with the contractor. Once a final schedule is determined, we will be sure to pass the information along.
Hopefully you are happy with the improvements to your neighborhood and once the final items are completed, your lawns will be restored to looking the way they did prior to the work beginning.